These are the instructions for Byond L1 Plus Smart-Phones Re-Flash Stock Rom and firmware Flash Installation Guide using Phoenix USB Pro. it is a quick guide for Flash Byond L1 Plus using Phoenix USB Pro. This method is known for emergency recovery in an event if fail boot or firmware corruption experienced on your Byond L1 Plus android device.
Flash Byond L1 Plus firmware using Phoenix USB Pro
* Be careful Read steps by steps method, then do it.
* Make a backup all file of your Byond L1 Plus Android device.
* Battery should charge 40%-60% minimum.
* This tutorial works only with the .img format firmware only.
Steps to Byond L1 Plus Flashing Process
Step 1: Download Byond L1 Plus USB Driver and install the USB Driver for your Byond L1 Plus device on your Windows PC.
(if you already installed the USB drivers for your Byond L1 Plus Device support then SKIP this “step 1”).
Step 2: Download letest versions Phoenix USB Pro and extract on your Windows PC.
Step 3: Power Off your Byond L1 Plus Android Device.
Step 4: Download the Byond L1 Plus Stock Rom (firmware) file that you want to Flashing on your Byond L1 Plus Android Device and extract file in a folder(it on your PC).
Step 5: Now open folder file (you have extracted this file) on Your PC, Double click on PhoenixUSBPro.exe.
Step 6: Run and launched Phoenix USB Pro on Your PC, Click on the top left Key Button and select the key file that comes with the Phoenix USB Pro folder (Phoenix.Key) on Your PC.
Step 7: Click on the Image button option and select the firmware.img file in the Byond L1 Plus firmware (Stock Rom) folder you have downloaded.
Step 8: Click on Start button then flashing process start.
Step 9: if you will be able to view a Big Green Tick Mark icon on the right side which means everything is ok to flash the Byond L1 Plus firmware.
Step 10: So, Switch off your Byond L1 Plus Device After then Press and hold Volume Down key and connect your Byond L1 Plus Android Device to the PC using the USB cable.
Step 11: Now, holding the Volume Key and Tap on the Power Buttons 3 (three) times then release the Volume Down Key bottom.
Step 12: When you connect your Device then Phoenix Pro will detect your Byond L1 Plus device automatically (show green bar), the automatically begin Flashing process.
Step 13: When Flashing process will complete, then you will see Finish message in the Phoenix USB pro.
Step 14: Now, Disconnect your Byond L1 Plus Device from the PC and close Phoenix USB Pro application.
This is simple and easy flashing process for your Byond L1 Plus android device. I can try to make it easy method and make all steps clear and try to image with the tutorial all step for you. If your feel any problem then please comment us . I try to best resolve your problem.
* In case you are Byond L1 Plus device not connect PC while be flashing process, it means USB drivers do not work then download android driver click here.
* Alternative Flashing Tool: if you looking the best alternative tool to the Phoenix USB Pro then Download PhoenixSuit tool.
* Please make a backup of your Byond L1 Plus android device before updating ROM / flashing process your personal data will be removed using the Phoenix USB Pro.