These are the instructions to Byond Mi5 Smart-Phones Re-Flash Stock Rom and firmware Flash Installation Guide using Phoenix USB Pro. it is a quick guide for Flash Byond Mi5 using Phoenix USB Pro. This method is known for emergency recovery in an event if fail boot or firmware corruption experienced on your Byond Mi5 android device.
Flash Byond Mi5 firmware using Phoenix USB Pro
* Be careful Read steps by steps method, then do it.
* Make a backup all file of your Byond Mi5 Android device.
* Battery should charge 40%-60% minimum.
* This tutorial works only with the .img format firmware only.
Steps to Byond Mi5 Flashing Process
Step 1: Download Byond Mi5 USB Driver and install the USB Driver for your Byond Mi5 device on your Windows PC.
(if you already installed the USB drivers for your Byond Mi5 Device support then SKIP this “step 1”).
Step 2: Download letest versions Phoenix USB Pro and extract on your Windows PC.
Step 3: Power Off your Byond Mi5 Android Device.
Step 4: Download the Byond Mi5 Stock Rom (firmware) file that you want to Flashing on your Byond Mi5 Android Device and extract file in a folder(it on your PC).
Step 5: Now open folder file (you have extracted this file) on Your PC, Double click on PhoenixUSBPro.exe.
Step 6: Run and launched Phoenix USB Pro on Your PC, Click on the top left Key Button and select the key file that comes with the Phoenix USB Pro folder (Phoenix.Key) on Your PC.
Step 7: Click on the Image button option and select the firmware.img file in the Byond Mi5 firmware (Stock Rom) folder you have downloaded.
Step 8: Click on Start button then flashing process start.
Step 9: if you will be able to view a Big Green Tick Mark icon on the right side which means everything is ok to flash the Byond Mi5 firmware.
Step 10: So, Switch off your Byond Mi5 Device After then Press and hold Volume Down key and connect your Byond Mi5 Android Device to the PC using the USB cable.
Step 11: Now, holding the Volume Key and Tap on the Power Buttons 3 (three) times then release the Volume Down Key bottom.
Step 12: When you connect your Device then Phoenix Pro will detect your Byond Mi5 device automatically (show green bar), the automatically begin Flashing process.
Step 13: When Flashing process will complete, then you will see Finish message in the Phoenix USB pro.
Step 14: Now, Disconnect your Byond Mi5 Device from the PC and close Phoenix USB Pro application.
This is simple and easy flashing process for your Byond Mi5 android device. I can try to make it easy method and make all steps clear and try to image with the tutorial all step for you. If your feel any problem then please comment us . I try to best resolve your problem.
* In case you are Byond Mi5 device not connect PC while be flashing process, it means USB drivers do not work then download android driver click here.
* Alternative Flashing Tool: if you looking the best alternative tool to the Phoenix USB Pro then Download PhoenixSuit tool.
* Please make a backup of your Byond Mi5 android device before updating ROM / flashing process your personal data will be removed using the Phoenix USB Pro.