These are the instructions to Croma CRXT1178 Smart-Phones Re-Flash Stock Rom and firmware Flash Installation Guide using Phoenix USB Pro. it is a quick guide for Flash Croma CRXT1178 using Phoenix USB Pro. This method is known for emergency recovery in an event if fail boot or firmware corruption experienced on your Croma CRXT1178 android device.
Flash Croma CRXT1178 firmware using Phoenix USB Pro
* Be careful Read steps by steps method, then do it.
* Make a backup all file of your Croma CRXT1178 Android device.
* Battery should charge 40%-60% minimum.
* This tutorial works only with the .img format firmware only.
Steps to Croma CRXT1178 Flashing Process
Step 1: Download Croma CRXT1178 USB Driver and install the USB Driver for your Croma CRXT1178 device on your Windows PC.
(if you already installed the USB drivers for your Croma CRXT1178 Device support then SKIP this “step 1”).
Step 2: Download letest versions Phoenix USB Pro and extract on your Windows PC.
Step 3: Power Off your Croma CRXT1178 Android Device.
Step 4: Download the Croma CRXT1178 Stock Rom (firmware) file that you want to Flashing on your Croma CRXT1178 Android Device and extract file in a folder(it on your PC).
Step 5: Now open folder file (you have extracted this file) on Your PC, Double click on PhoenixUSBPro.exe.
Step 6: Run and launched Phoenix USB Pro on Your PC, Click on the top left Key Button and select the key file that comes with the Phoenix USB Pro folder (Phoenix.Key) on Your PC.
Step 7: Click on the Image button option and select the firmware.img file in the Croma CRXT1178 firmware (Stock Rom) folder you have downloaded.
Step 8: Click on Start button then flashing process start.
Step 9: if you will be able to view a Big Green Tick Mark icon on the right side which means everything is ok to flash the Croma CRXT1178 firmware.
Step 10: So, Switch off your Croma CRXT1178 Device After then Press and hold Volume Down key and connect your Croma CRXT1178 Android Device to the PC using the USB cable.
Step 11: Now, holding the Volume Key and Tap on the Power Buttons 3 (three) times then release the Volume Down Key bottom.
Step 12: When you connect your Device then Phoenix Pro will detect your Croma CRXT1178 device automatically (show green bar), the automatically begin Flashing process.
Step 13: When Flashing process will complete, then you will see Finish message in the Phoenix USB pro.
Step 14: Now, Disconnect your Croma CRXT1178 Device from the PC and close Phoenix USB Pro application.
This is simple and easy flashing process for your Croma CRXT1178 android device. I can try to make it easy method and make all steps clear and try to image with the tutorial all step for you. If your feel any problem then please comment us . I try to best resolve your problem.
* In case you are Croma CRXT1178 device not connect PC while be flashing process, it means USB drivers do not work then download android driver click here.
* Alternative Flashing Tool: if you looking the best alternative tool to the Phoenix USB Pro then Download PhoenixSuit tool.
* Please make a backup of your Croma CRXT1178 android device before updating ROM / flashing process your personal data will be removed using the Phoenix USB Pro.